Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Approved

After 6 long weeks of waiting, a few mix-ups, an initial denial because of the mix-ups, our insurance company has finally approved payment on Parker's cranial band (helmet.) I took Parker in today and had his head scan so they can make his cranial band. They put a little stocking cap on him and used a scanner, much like the ones they use at the grocery store, to do a digital read out of his skull. I finally decided on a white helmet covered in bears, and it should be ready by next week. Pictures of Parker styling his new look, coming soon...

5 comments:

mattc said...

You left out the part where he stared at the lady doing his scans the whole time with a big goofy grin on his face.

Unknown said...

I just got caught up on your blog! I love the tea party pictures. I can't believe how big Parker is already! That's awesome that insurance is going to pay for the helmet...woo hoo!

Kristen Crandall said...

Your family is growing up so fast! We need to find a time to have you guys over for dinner. Our summer grass is almost in and ready for a BBQ.

celeste said...

hahahaa! I like Matthew's comment!

TrishAnderson said...

Yeah. I am sl glad to hear that it was approved. Huge sigh of relief.