Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Doesn't that look good? I usually use my bread maker, but since it was for our Halloween feast, I decided to go homemade. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself!

Our main course, Ghoul-osh. Cooked in a witch's cauldron, of course!

I couldn't find a Halloween tablecloth that I liked, so I went with black and got these cute plates at Target. Where I also found this cute spider web cupcake holder.

Yum!

Brotherly love!

I think this picture pretty much says it all!

Talking to Grampy Grenon who called to wish us a Happy Halloween!

Ward Halloween Party.

Mesquite's Fall Festival...

...costume contest...

Best. Costume. EVER. This kid was a Lego Star Wars character. Genius!!

Parker "being scary."

It was a great Halloween this year with so many fun activities!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Super cute!!!! I have been checking this randomly and it would always show the Livy Bear one, but I guess today it decided to finally show everything! I love all the pictures, and am jealous of that Halloween feast. Your family is so cute! Matthew's new camera is fantastic too.