Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Even though we were all sick with one thing or another, we still managed to have some Halloween fun! We took the kids to my in-laws ward party, where there was dinner, games, a costume fashion show, and trunk-or-treating. The kids made out like bandits, and have been eating their candy non-stop since Saturday.

Emma lying on the floor after falling off the costume "cat walk." I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so funny on the ground from behind I just had to get a picture.

Matthew threw together a last minute clown costume...Parker didn't like the hair so much.

6 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

ummm, that picture you took of emma is hilarious. i would have done the exact same. matthew is scary. :)

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I started laughing so hard at the Emma picture. I would've taken pictures too :) Hope you guys are feeling better!!! Talk to you soon

Vicki

Monica said...

haha awww fallen little Bublebee Emma-she is so cute!!

TrishAnderson said...

I had to sit here and laugh at these pictures! Emma is hilarious. Bumble Bee down, bumble bee down!!! And oh heavens that picture of Matthew with Parker. I was rolling.

Mayhem no longer said...

Bees come back from the most amazing accidents. Glad yours is okay! Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! The Emma one is so funny. My kids were scared of me in my blueberry costume, too! Halloween is such a funny holiday!