Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Pictures



Which one do you like best?

Me--I prefer the darker one because I think it best captures the kids personalities, even though it's not a "perfect" picture. But, the white background is the best one of the kids as far as smiles and looking at the camera, ect. So, we got both and both are hanging on the wall! I must say it was an adventure braving the studio with four kids, but we did it, and even more importantly I kept my cool the whole time! Quite an accomplishment for me :)

Sorry about the quality, apparently there is dust on my scanner :(

4 comments:

Monica said...

Both of them look awesome!!

Mayhem no longer said...

Cute! I like the dark one, but they are both really good! 6 people looking at the camera...pretty amazing!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I love the pictures! You guys look great, and your kids are so cute. I like the dark one too.

Vicki

Kelly Ann said...

What a cute family. I think both of them are perfect.