Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Birthday Girls


























































Since both of my girls are born in June, I decided to do a combined birthday party on Emma's actual birthday. We had family over for pigs in a blanket, fruit, cake, ice cream, an art project, a pinata, presents, and lots of fun outside in the heat. All of Emma and Olivia's cousins were able to be there and we were really grateful to all that came and celebrated with us! They made out like bandits in the present department, and a HUGE thank you goes to those that were so generous with the girls. They got Toy story dolls, pajamas, art supplies, a baby doll, a ball, a pillow pet, barrel of monkeys, littlest pet shop pet, and Go Fish. They loved all of their gifts and so did we!

It's hard to believe that Emma is four and Olivia is one. They are both such a gift to our family and I can't imagine life without either of them! We are a really blessed family and I am so grateful everyday for the husband, children, and life that I have. I couldn't ask for more!!

5 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Ahh so cute! Looks like a fun birthday party. Sounds like they got a lot of good stuff that will keep them busy, well at least for a few days. I had a friend who would hide their kids birthday gifts and bring out a new one every once in a while so that the new present interest would last longer.

Monica said...

Love that picture of Olivia eating the string on the balloon and Matthew's camera takes AMAZING pictures!!!! It was fun, thanks for inviting us!!

Celeste said...

Ah it looked like so much fun! Wish I could have been there =( but I'm so excited for you guys to come for ice cream tonight!!!

Mayhem no longer said...

You did a WONDERFUL job with that party. Everything was so cute! I love the pictures of Olivia with the balloon! Happy birthday!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

What a cute party! You are so talented!!! Hope you are doing well, I can't believe school starts in less than a week. See you soon!

Vicki