Monday, May 3, 2010

How do you sleep?

I wish I could say this is a rare occurrence, but more often than not, Emma falls asleep at night in the strangest places and in the strangest positions. She has a bit of insomnia, and even though we've put her down for the night, she frequently gets up, hangs out in the hallway or goes and falls asleep in the living room or family room. Sometimes we don't find her until the next morning...
This is one of my favorite "sleeping" shots we have of her. We went to Fudruckers for dinner one night, and the kids had balloons done for them and Emma wore hers to bed until it deflated, almost a week later. We'd take if off of her, she'd get up, put it back on, and go back to sleep.

Our crazy girl! Oh how we love her!!

2 comments:

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

How sweet is she!!! I love those pictures. Owen told us again he was marrying Emma last night, so the betrothal is still on I guess :) Hope you are doing well. I miss you!

Vicki

TrishAnderson said...

Our kids seem to think they need to share a bed. We put them down, go about our business, and when we go in to do one final check on them before crashing ourselves they are always in one bed. I don't know what it is about that, but they enjoy it.