Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Emma's Birthday














































On Saturday, the 27th, my baby girl turned two! We all know, and we all say that time goes by so fast, but I really can't believe that it's already been two years since our family was blessed with Emma's arrival. She is such a gift to us. Her energy, her sweetness, her humor, her affection, her stubbornness, and her adorable attempts at independence, amaze me every day. She is just as much Mommy's little girl, as she is Daddy's. We had our family over on Saturday for a party, where we enjoyed presents (thanks everyone), cake, ice cream, and lots of fun outside. Emma had such a great time, and so did we! Happy Birthday baby, we love you so much!

4 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

Happy birthday Emma! Looked like a happy day!

Annie M. said...

Happy birthday to Emma!! I know what you mean, I wish our girls could play together too! It's so funny to me how close in age they are- 4 days!! How cute- it looks like she had a great party. How nice that she could be with so much family to celebrate! I miss you too by the way!!! :)

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I love the pictures and the happy smiles. That one of Aidan in the swing is just too much. Happy birthday Emma!!! She is such a sweetheart. Owen told my parents that he is going to marry her. ;)

Vicki

celeste said...

Speaking of time flying, I can't believe Aidan will be 4 in less than 6 months! That's crazy!