Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hipity, Hopity, the Easter Bunny came to our house!

Three weeks ago, when it was actually Easter, I tried posting this message and by the time I finished, and got all the pictures up, my computer crashed. Needless to say I was too frustrated to start over then--so it's three weeks late. Sorry. Aidan was a little underwhelmed with Easter. After finding his basket and the eggs that were left for him, he seemed rather disappointed that it was all over so quickly. He perked up however, when we told him he could eat his candy for breakfast. Not my brightest idea. I was thinking "it'll be fun, for a special treat." Now he asks for candy everyday for breakfast, even after three weeks he hasn't forgotten.




In other Carpenter news, Matthew has built his garden and planted his vegetables. We are attempting to grow tomatoes, snap beans, squash, radishes (yuck), onions, and carrots. We grew tomatoes last year and they were a success, so hopefully this year we'll be as lucky.

I want to say congratulations to my sister-in-law Amanda, whose daughter Charlotte was born on April 4th. She is beautiful and we are so happy to have her as a part of our family! This is baby number two for the happy parents. I forgot to bring my camera to the hospital to take pictures so sorry there are no photos of baby Charlotte for all to see. But she really is a gorgeous baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the bunny ears! We really want to plant a garden this year, too, but so far neither Joe nor I have found the motivation to be in charge of it. Any tips?